Hi guys
I have a voice over special interest group that is part of the Apple core of
Dallas. I have a problem with one of my members. She is legally blind, and has
a hearing aid. A lot of the times she doesn't need voiceover, but she would
like to use it for when her eyes get tired. She is a high partial, but because
of her hearing loss she is difficult sometimes to communicate with.

Here's the thing. She has this Bluetooth device that pairs with her iPhone, and
every time she puts that thing  on I can't tell what she's doing. She says that
she can't hear voice over, and I can't tell if it's because of her hearing or
if the thing is not broadcasting voiceover. Do any of you know anything about
these kind of devices? Any assistance with this is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
GG

Sent from my iPhone