Hi,

You can use IMovie on Mac to send vedeo, or,
IMessage and send it as an attachment or
Mail, as a vedeo attachment or
share it thru dropbox, or
if it is on your phone, you can go to video, and tap on action, and it will
give you different options to share or
if you go on photos on your phone, when you choose vedio, you can also tap on
action on specific vedio to share and send as well

hope this help

The flip side of Inclusion is Exclusion.Joanne Chua
Leaders For Tomorrow 2013 Candidate
Send from my iPad