HI Alex and Nicolas,

Nicolas, let me add to what Alex is saying here by also suggesting that you
look for ObjectAL which is an objective C wrapper for OpenAL and makes getting
started with OpenAL on iOS a real breeze! :)

Even for an experienced developer, the convenience of what ObjectAL provides is
a super time-saver.

Here's a linkie:

https://github.com/kstenerud/ObjectAL-for-iPhone

I'll write more on this thread later. Am at the office now. :)

Have a great day!

Smiles,

cara :)