Hi!
thanks for the pdf link :)
The only problem is that the PDF was last updated on february 2012,
where as the website was last updated on april 2013. most of the
documentation seems to be the same, but, some info on making apps
accessible seems to be missing at a quick glance. The PDF will also
not have information about iOs6. are things significantly different in
the initial stage of app development?
the zoom in-zoom out does not seem to work for me. could you give more
info on how to do the window-resize technique?
Thank you
Cheers
Venkatesh Potluri