Ok Jean, how in the world do you get Google Maps to even work Solo?  I've tried
using it without Blindsquare, which I can't afford right now, and have found it
not only to be pretty much unusable with voiceover, but can't find half the
cities in Florida that I know obviously exist, Jacksonville and St. Augustine
being 2 of them.
  So after about 2 or 3 tries with it, I just uninstalled it, and tried again
with Apple maps, and went back to altering between that and mapquest, sense I
have likes and dislikes about both of them.