Hi Phil,

Is it a necessity to use lion diskmaker? What if I have the mountain lion
installer app, I extract the ESD image file from it which is about 4 GB, and
then use something like super duper to restore that dmg to a USB drive. I'm
just curious. Does diskmaker do something different, or will this approach work
just as well?

Regards,
Paul.