It is an easy to use, and fairly clean interface to Facebook.  There is a free
and pro version.

Lol, ok, for some reason I can't get the link to copy.  Go into the mac app
store, press command-F to search for an app, enter menu tab, and it is the
first 2 options to come up.

I also use menuTab for gmail & outlook.

Traci