Hi all,
I'd like to ask you if you have any suggestion for a good app that I can use in
mac osx to work in live performance.
Until now, I  have worked with garageband and all the jam packs that I obtained
buying mainstage 2.
the biggest limitations  is that I cannot separate the keyboard in two
different channels and I cannot create a patch combined with two sounds like
piano and strings.
I tried to work with mainstage 2 but it is not accessible at all.
I was thinking to use protools but since I have the express version with the
dongle, I dont like it so much to use in live for safety reasons ( I have too
many usb connected to the mac).
Do you have any suggestions?
- Ableton live;
- New version of logic;
- free vst hosts to handle several plugins;
Thanks in advance for all the answers
regards,Sauro