I use  transit every day and really like it. You get a week long free trial or
something like that when you first download it but once that expires you have
to pay around $30.

I know a lot of people cringe at paying $30 for a program but if it's something
you use a lot it's worth it in my opinion.

Mike m
How to be Blind
www.htb2.com
Roundtable podcasts, software reviews, accessibility tutorials, and more!