Hello All:
A response to a recent posting is prompting this one.
I do need Braille translation so I downloaded Louis which is free and was
developed for the Mac.  I went through the process of translating a small file
from a doc file to a Braille file.  The program told me the translation had
been completed but when I looked for the translated file it was not in the
folder where I had designated for it to go.  So thinking I had not chosen
correctly, I tried again with the same result.
On my third try the program hung and I had to restart my computer, a thing
which unlike in windows, is hardly ever necessary.

Any ideas?  Are there people on this list who are familiar with this program
that could help?  Is there another translation solution that isn't so flaky?
Thanks all in advance,
Jean