I have come across a case, and I have had a similar case happened many times
before, where a reply I sent to this list instead it seems to ended up in my
starred folder in Gmail on the iPhone. I am not sure whether the message made
the list as well, but I find it in my starred folder with no record of having
put it there.

In this instance, I am speaking specifically of a question I had regarding
ringtones on the iPhone 5. I do not know whether that message made the list, or
just was sent to my starred folder.

Does anyone have any ideas why some of my messages might be being filed in this
manner? (I apologize for asking the question here, except that Raul has yet to
approve my Gmail requests for AV iPhone list membership.)

Be well.

Sent from my iPhone

Messengers and Skype: BurningHawk1969
My home page: http://MarkBurningHawk.net