Title: [Maccessibility] Review - iOS 7 and VoiceOver
Maccessibility has posted a new item, 'Review - iOS 7 and VoiceOver'

As is our custom, we are going to highlight some of the changes to VoiceOver and accessibility in iOS 7 here. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the differences between versions 6 and 7, but rather a rundown of the most interesting things to expect in this update.

We assume, for the purposes of this look at iOS 7, that you are familiar with VoiceOver and how it works and behaves in previous versions of the operating system.

You may view the latest post at
http://maccessibility.net/2013/09/18/review-ios-7-and-voiceover/