From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Blouch
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 16:34
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Media File downloading instead of playing

I didn't notice a reply to this one. As far as I know, what the browser does
with a media file depends on what kind of file it is and what the web server
tells the browser it is. If it's identified correctly the browser can pick it
up and play it. If it is misidentified or a format the browser doesn't
understand then it might just download it instead.

CB

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯