Okay,

Well, in part thanks to IOS 7 and in fact t thanks to it having broken a third
party app I used to use to transfer my music to my Iphone, I have, at last,
made peace with the ITunes library system and need now only to refine my
tagging.  I'm using the new view which, frankly, I really like.  But one thing
puzzles me.  How can it be that when I read my phone's capacity information, I
am told I have 4GB of video when, manually checking my phone, I noticed that I
have buttons to download all the video material I bought from ITunes but, in
fact, the videos seem not to be on my phone?  Am I going crazy?  How can I
really tell whether or not ITunes Vido material, (consisting of one movie and
15 TV episodes) is actually on my phone?  And, if not, how can I trust the
report I'm getting back about the capacity of my Iphone 5 and how much I really
do have on it?

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!