Hello Daniela:
I agree with you there is something going on with the moving of applications
and creating folders in iOS 7 I'm hoping that somebody will be able to shed
some light on the problem as I find it's very difficult to to move files and to
create folders for those files.
I'll let you know if I find any work-arounds.