Why not just hit VO+Shift+End (VO+Shift+ FN+Right Arrow on my Macbook Pro)?  As
long as you don't interact with the To and CC fields, this should take you
straight to the body.  Just interact with it and start typing.

-Greg

Greg Aikens, M. Ed.
Teacher of students who are blind and visually impaired
Cobb County School District
gpaik...@gmail.com

>>> Twitter:@apple2thecore