Hello.

I am the Mac trainer for a company called blind access training
(
Www.blindaccesstraining.com
)
I myself am running a MacBook Pro with The latest mountain lion software
update. We specialize in training people from turning on the Mac all the way up
through and including navigation on the Internet and other such apps.

I hope you will consider blind access training to meet your Mac training needs.

Sent from my iPhone

Messengers and Skype: BurningHawk1969
My home page: http://MarkBurningHawk.net
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/markburninghawk.baxter