Hello all,
I'm planning to update on Maverics.
at the moment I have  vmware fusion 5 that I bought some months ago.
I'd like to ask you first if it is compatible with Maverics.
and then I'd like to know if version 6 of vmware fusion is still included with
the license of 6.
It is not very clear,  because in software update it proposes me version 6 but
I cannot find any button to update.
Thanks in advance for all your answers.
Regards,Sauro