hi guys, sorry for making dynamic reading, but I do not know if my messages are reaching the group.
please tell me.
read below.
hi folks.
for those who have already upgraded to the Mavericks:
someone can tell me if the manual VoiceOver Getting Started
is now available for the mavericks?
would be nice to take some questions.
I think it's still a bit early but ...

thanks.