What if one wanted to do a clean install?

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tommy Craig
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:26 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Upgrading to Mavericks, help please for a new user

Hi,

Upgrading will not effect bootcamp. If you want to upgrade and not do a
clean install all you have to do is go to the software update and tell it to
install Maverick. It is wise to backup first but it seems to be a very safe
installer.

Once you've started the installation just wait and follow the prompts. It is
very simple.

Tommy