Hello Barry,

Whether you think that Pages has been dumbed down or not depends on how you use
it. For my purposes as a translator, the new version is not good at all. Yes,
it’s easy to jump to the paragraph styles button in the formatter, but VO
doesn’t read the name of the current style. Curiously, VO-Shift-c actually
copies the name of the current style to the clipboard which can then be read in
the Finder, but this is a lot of keystrokes to accomplish what I use to do with
VO-Cmd-Hotspot number.

The lack of sender fields and merge fields is also a very serious omission for
people who run their own businesses.

I have looked at the table of short cuts for Pages, but I don’t see anything
that solves my problems.

Cheers,

Anne