Hi Nic.

I use macupdate desktop for updating apps, that I have not purchased from the
app store. It is an advantage, because some apps is a little difficult to find,
and macupdate desktop lets me update them just by one click. Macupdate desktop
will download them and install them. Also these silverlight apps and other
audio apps, which is a bit tricky. I am really sad, that the app does not work
now.

Best regards Annie.