To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: Logos progrm on Mac or iPad

Last I checked, these programs were not very accessible, but there is a work around. If you go to http://biblia.com you can log in with your email address and password and read your purchased books in your web browser. If you do this on a desktop computer, choose the option to switch to mobile view. This will disable the automatic scrolling which will make each section easier to read.