From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Christine Grassman
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 10:33 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Yet another pain in the neck trying to set up my MacBook after
reinstallation

Tim, absolutely everything there is saying "dimmed" -- use VoiceOver at
login is saying "dimmed unchecked check box" and any attempt to change it is
doing nothing.

On Oct 27, 2013, at 11:03 PM, Tim Kilburn <kilbur...@gmail.com
<mailto:kilbur...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi,

When in the Users & Groups pane, Interact with the Users, Groups & Login
Options List area.  Navigate to the bottom item which is Login Options.
Stop Interacting with the List area, then navigate right a number of times
to the checkbox for using VoiceOver in the Login Screen.

Later.

Tim Kilburn

Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Oct 27, 2013, at 8:50 PM, Christine Grassman <cgrassman1...@gmail.com