All:
After my computer restoration, I have two gmail questions.
1.  How do I put the bcc field in to messages I compose on a permanent basis?
2.  I have several mailboxes I have added and I think they are in the gmail
folders.  VO says these folders are collapsed.  How do I expand them so I can
see my other mailboxes?  I have mail set to classic view.  Is this correct?
I am in Mountain Lion.
Thanks for all help,
Jean