No, most of the time, that is not the case. I can be merely playing a book,
without having made any downloader questions, the hotel me to the request timed
out. I have no idea what it thinks it's doing.

Sent from my iPhone

Messengers and Skype: BurningHawk1969
My home page: http://MarkBurningHawk.net
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/markburninghawk.baxter