Hi Andrew,

In facebook, interact with the heading, find the link and activate it. This
happens in some pages, but not all.

In Mail, press command-comma to go to preferences. find the signatures button
and press it. Here you’ll find information about customizing your signature.
Make sure you aren’t interacting with any tables and find the add button. Do
this with VO navigation. Type your name and signature in the fields. Then
dismiss the preferences dialog.

Hth,
teresa
"Everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough."--Richard P. Feynman