Its on the Mac rumours site too.
www.macrumors.com
Ray just out of interest why do you think they shouldn't of posted it?

I hope they fix the Safari bug where Voiceover keeps repeating everything such
as links, bulleted items etc.
Yep that one is driving me crazy! Its even present on Mountain Lion.
So until its fixed, I'm sticking to webkit.
I recommend that all those who are beta testers just keep reminding Apple about
the bugs politely and professionally though of course.

Wining, cursing etc isn't going to get you any where.