From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Head
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 5:54 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Finding audible books once downloaded to your computer

Hi all,
I saw on the audible website, you don't need any extra download software,
the books will download to itunes. I haven't tried downloading from audible
on my mac yet, but a friend of mine said he couldn't find his books in the
books section of itunes. Would they be in the downloads section? or would
they be in Ibooks? I saw an update to ibooks that said your itunes books now
show up in IBooks.
kind regards,
Andrew
Sent from my 11 inch macbook air