Hi George,
        Here is the instructions you wanted I found this in the mail archives

Move vo to the mailbox in the favorites bar, then route the mouse
there (vo-cmd-f5). Disable cursor tracking with vo-shift-f3, then lock
the mouse down with vo-cmd-shift-space. Move vo to somewhere in the
mail window that has nothing in it, like a splitter, and route the
mouse again, then unlock the mouse button with another press of
vo-cmd-shift-space. That should do it, but if it fails, close Mail and
re-open it, then try again. Also, don't forget to turn cursor tracking
back on with vo-shift-f3.

Regards Dean
Sent from Dean Adams Macbook Pro
breezepa...@gmail.com