Please reply to my personal email directly not to the list.

To all my friends:

I bought the GOODFEEL Braille Music Translator from about 10 years, and I
used it just 3 or 4 times.
And now I need to sell it.
I talked with dancingm dots, and they agree to make the transfer serial
between me and anyone that will buy the software.
I will pay any extra charge that dancingdots will ask for that matter.
I'm asking for just $600, mine is 2.5 upgradable to 2.6
This price is negociable.
The price for a new copy from dancing dots is $1,595 which is the v3.2.
And to upgrade to this version from my 2.6 version, it will cost $595, so
you will save  $400 if you need this software.

Please contact me for any questions and I will be happy to answer.
We can arrange the payment issues inside USA or UK I have most of my friends
there.
And if possible I can exchange it with a new copy from pro tools v11, can be
upgraded to 11.2.
You can contact me on my private email:
ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com
My phone:
00201002221750
Am always available through viber whatsapp or any chatting apps.

Thanks