All:
I want to take some documents from my computer and read them on my i phone.  I
am told that one way to accomplish this is to import the documents into pages
on the i phone where they can be edited etc.  However, pages only gives two
choices for adding documents, one is from i tunes and the other is through some
kind of server that I don't understand.  I was really hoping that dropbox would
be an option but it isn't unless there is a way to add dropbox to the choices
available.
So what is the best way to import these documents?  If I tunes is the only way
to do it, could someone give me step by step directions for how to put
documents in i tunes?  I tried adding them to the library but they don't show
up.
All assistance is gratefully accepted,
Jean