Hey there everyone.

First off, happy Thanksgiving to all those that are celebrating it today. Enjoy
lots of pumpkin pie for me, *smiles*

Now for my question. Is there a way to make it so that a USB headset will work
on both the mac and fusion at the same time? My first headset just died and I’m
using a USB set for now, but have discovered that it won’t work on both sides
and I just can’t see myself wearing 2 headsets, lol. Any help would be
appreciated, thanks.

May and Prince Noah
www.canadianlynx.ca