Hello everyone,

I am wondering if it is possible to use a querty BrailleNote Apex as a
bluetooth keyboard for my iPhone.  I would like to use this combination of
equipment to take extensive notes at lectures.  Here are my questions:

1.  Is it possible to invoke VoiceOVer commands from the querty version of the
BrailleNote Apex, and would my iPhone recognize these commands in the same way
that my MacBook does?

2.  Are there decent text-editing programs for the iPhone that work well with
VoiceOver?

3.  Would it be easier to accomplish the aforementioned task using an iPad in
conjunction with the BrailleNote Apex?

My thanks to all of you.

Mike