I highly recommend NVDA over Jaws. It is free, and does just as good a job, if
not better. The speech takes getting used to, but if you hate it you can grab a
SAPI5 speech synthesizer for $20 to $40. Go to www.nvda-project.org and
download the installer. Once you run it, it will open up the help
documentation, or at least give you the option to do so. You may also want to
join the nvda-users list for help.
On Dec 3, 2013, at 10:23 AM, Jon Solitro <jon.soli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What's the best way for me to get up to speed on JAWS or Window Eyes?
> On Dec 2, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Caitlyn and Maggie <caitlyn.furn...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Well, lots of people use jaws or window eyes.  There’s also nvda.  or system
>> access..
>> Cait
>>
>> On Dec 2, 2013, at 4:33 PM, Jon Solitro <jon.soli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not sure…I came from using Voiceover. Now I have a PC with Windows 7.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com