Hi.

I experience the new finereader as very accessible. If you have a supported
scanner, you can scan directly from a supported scanner without vuescan, this
is a major step forward.

There could be unlabled buttons but the helptags works, but most of the buttons
are labled correct. In my experience it is more accessible and easier to use
than the windows version. My only problem is that my scanner is not supported,
and it is brand new, so I will have to figure something out.

Best regards Annie.