hi.
I am  adding up to Nick's problem. Xcode quits when I try to expand
elements in the document outline view of a storyboard file in
interface builder. The same happens when I try to go to the inspector
section for some UI objects, A TableViewController in my case.
Any suggestions and workarounds would be of great help.
Cheers
Venkatesh