Hello all:

I’d like to comment on an issue that a friend of mine has told me. It
occurs to him on his brand new macbook Pro retina display. He has the
top model, a 16 GB RAM and 2.6 Intel Core I7 processor. The thing is
that he has noticed that VoiceOver keeps saying Busy busy constantly.
As an example, he told me  that he opens the preferences pane pressing
VO + d, locating the system preferences icon and then Enter. After
that he has to wait for a long while and hears VoceOver saying the
“busy” thing of death. He is really disappointed because that problem
appeared to b solved with SSD hard disks and so I’ve said to him. We
have tested that in my 2011 MBP because I recently changed the
original disk by a Samsung Evo 840 and in fact Voiceover busy issues
happen much less than with mechanical disks.

Has anybody experienced these problems in 2013 machines? Has anyone
figured out how to solve them if they exist? Before reinstalling the
OS I’d like to see how you’re gone about dealing with these annoying
issues.