Hello,

Thank you for your agreeing to participate in this project. Your generosity of
time and knowledge is most appreciated.

I will be sending out a survey which is nearing its completion very soon. I
will contact you once its sent. If you have any questions, please feel free to
e-mail me.

I look forward to working with you.

Best,

Ibraheem