Ah the trick is this.  When you click to download an mp3 album, what actually
happens is that Amazon drops a special file in to your downloads folder which,
when you open it, will cause the album to download.  You can make this a little
more automated by first focusing on the file and then when you press command+I
for info, you want to set it to always open with the Amazon mp3 downloader.
That’ll solve that for yuh.

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!