Hi all.

I like some of you have  stopped using gmail directly as it simply just doesn’t
handle imap very well at all.  I  just started using outlook.com  and all gmail
 messages get forwarded to my outlook account and I handle it this way and it
works just fine.  I also use vmx for email and it works just as well.  Just
chiming in here with my findings.

Matthew