Hi,
Sound Forge for Mac is very much accessible in terms of basic functionalities.
Navigating and editing works fine. Recording isn't accessible. All you can do
is start and stop a recording but the Mac gets very hot then and VO says busy
busy. So that's not fun at least to me. When it comes to more advanced editing
functions VO doesn't read properly the contents of the windows.
And what I miss very much is the scrubb functionality of the windows version by
pressing j or l. That doesn't exist in the Mac version.
But beside of that it works fine for simple editing. But in my opinion it's to
expensive just for that.
All the best
Jürgen