Hi all,
Just got a question about windows on the mac in virtual machine. Can someone
please explain how this works exactly? I know you can assign a certain disc
space, ram, etc to use windows. How does this work? what is the least amount of
hard drive space needed to run windows and what’s the least amount of ram
needed? Because this hard drive space and ram is being used for windows, does
this effect things on the mac side, do you now have less hard drive space and
ram on the mac side of things because part of the computer is now being used
for windows?
And what if you were using windows for something requiring a lot of processing
power, such as game play? if you chose the least amount of ram and hard drive
space, does this then effect how well programs will run under windows and how
much storage space you have under windows?
I hope this email makes sense, and thanks in advance for answering my
questions.
Hope everyone has a good day and a safe, blessed and happy new year.
Andrew
Sent from my 11 inch macbook air