Hi all!
I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about Amazon Instant Vidio. From what
I've lookd up so far, it is a feature of Amazon Prime, but I can't find out how
you actually start watching the instant videos, never mind purchasing or
renting them. I looked for the Amazon Instant Video app for the iPad on iTunes,
but it isn't available in canada. I also found something called How To Watch,
but you can't do anything with it because as soon as you search for somehting
on there, and click on the video results you get, the app just closes, so I
think it's got a bug or something. It seems I'm finding oodles of information,
but nothing that helps me start finding videos and watching them either online
or through an app like it seems it's supposed to work. Can anyone help? Will
the Videos even be accessible? That's the other thing.. and by the way, I did
find the information about there being a thirty-day free trial for Amazon
Prime, so they're not being sneaky about it; you just gotta read all the
information and know where to look for it.
Oh yes, just as a side point that is totally unrelated, does anyone have
problem playing netflix on the iPad? No matter what I do, it just says there
was an error while playing the video, and I asked Neflix people for help, and
they all think it's my internet connection, but I know it worked at first, now
I can't play netflix movies on my Mac or on my iPad.
Thanks!

God Bless!!!
                                Helena

May The Lord Bless you and keep you; May his face radiate with joy because of
you' May He be gracious to you, show you His favour, and give you His peace.
(Numbers 6;24)

In Jesus' Name.
Amen

Helena Fehr