Correct. The label of the button remains the same. If you had gone to the HTML
area and investigated, you would have noticed the change. Given that the label
is toggle, one would not expect it to change when the button is pressed. If you
are going to use Facebook, in any way, you are simply going to have to try
things and explore to see results, so I would get into the habit of doing so,
rather than thinking people can teach everything, since it changes so often.
I've even seen instances of two Facebook accounts having the website display
completely differently to each other, so giving precise instruction is really
not possible in a lot of situations.

Cheers
Dave

On 2 Jan 2014, at 01:27, Donna Goodin <doniado...@me.com> wrote:

> I tried that, but no change was reflected by VO.  Is that normal?
> TIA,
> Donna
> On Jan 1, 2014, at 5:22 PM, David Taylor <e.david.tay...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
>> You just vo-space on it, or up/down in my case using quick nav!
>>
>> On 1 Jan 2014, at 21:26, Donna Goodin <doniado...@me.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I see the text that says "Toggle between desktop and Mobile Mode"  but see
>>> no way to do it.  When I interact, VO just says "No visible title to
>>> interact".
>>> TIA,