Hello Listers,

Since I listen to my Talking Book a lot, I been wanting to put it on a iPod
shuffle. I have a Macbook and have been doing research on Daisy Talking Book
and found Orearia for the Mac so I can listen on the Mac. however I can’t seem
to figure out how to load a book on.

Now for converting DTB to mp3 or to iTunes, I found DTB to iTunes. However
after spending three days trying to figure out how to load a book, I found out
that you first need to decrypt the file using DTBmaker. Now I found the link
for that, but the website is not there.

Does anyone know a way to upload Talking Books to a non IOS device. Yes I know
about BARD Mobil, and I’m am tired of hearing you got a message or touching the
screen since it can’t go into lock screen.

Any info on this I will find very very helpful.

Thanks!
Daniel Hawkins
- Posted from my Macbook Pro

2012 15in. Macbook Pro