Hi Guys
It's a long story, but I am in the process of testing an iPhone 4 so that I can
consider reading brf files with it, until I decide to get my much-wanted iPad.
I've got it under my Apple ID and everything. I have copied both Access Note
and Drop Box to my iPhone. I have Drop Box on my Mac.

It says you can do this either with Drop Box or sending an email file with the
brf file attached. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Gigi