To get out of the toolbar, hit vo-right until you hear "knob, downloads", hit
shift-vo-down arrow, hit shift-vo-up arrow, then proceed  with vo-right, until
it stops again and you hear html, then hit shift-vo-down arrow and you are in.
Or, you can hit vo+i and arrow down twice, hit enter, then hit shift-vo-down
arrow and you are in.

I am not familiar with edeting bokmars yet, but have been in vo-m, right arrow
to bookmarks, down arrow a couple of times to edit bookmarks.

Take care