You are wrong about it but it is a problem.  It has been a couple of months
since I have done it and I apologize for not recalling how I got around it.  It
was a pain but once you get it setup it works very well.

I know this seems frustrating but it really is an excellent RSS reader.

I’ll try to remember how to deal with the preferences issue and write back if I
figure it out.