It would appear that David Woodbridge has changed the name of his podcast to
iSee and I can’t find the episode of the logitech solar k760 demo out there.  I
guess he only transferred over the last 20 episodes.  It may be worth looking
him up.  He works for Vision Austrailia and, as I mentioned, his podcast is in
the iTunes store and is now called iSee.

Basically, the keyboard has an on/off button in the top right and you press
either [f1], [f2] or [f3] to select which device you wish to control at the
time.  At Christmas this keyboard was on sale on Amazon for $39 CDN.

Hth,
Jeff